Tuesday, September 28, 2010
“Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.” Psalm 118:29
Yesterday they started what they call a “scar boost”. For this they had to line me up to their radiation machine and put a bunch of attachments on the machine. I was on their table for about a half an hour yesterday. Today was much shorter…only about fifteen minutes. I need five of these treatments, so that will take me to the end of the week. I’m getting closer to the end!
Regarding my foot, not walking on it has not helped at all, so I’m back in my aircast. I am waiting for a call from an orthopedic surgeon now, to see what he says about it. My G.P. thinks I may need a pin put in. We’ll see!
That’s all for now!
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ugh after all that you might still need an operation? Bummer that.
ReplyDeleteWant some company for the drive either Thursday or Friday (or both?)
Miss you....
ReplyDelete